Sunday, December 30, 2007

And here we are

So now that the semester is over and Christmas is done with, let me take advantage of the time off and upload a whole bunch of strange and beautiful things for you.
Inspired by one of my favourite gag cartoons, "FIGHTING MAD SCIENTISTS"
Trying to draw mens' faces. Can you guess which one I liked drawing the best?!
It's me! Old-timey style! Thank god it's the future now, and I've since learned how to draw hands. Here, check out these caricatures of my teachers.


And this is Gregorith, a 3D project I needed some timely portraits of. Check out some of my sketches and then the final product!


And just because I haven't been here in a while, please enjoy these strange audio tape inserts/covers from some Danish children's song collections (at least that's what I think they are?)
HAPPY NEW YEAR, CHAMPIONS!

1 comment:

Brie-Dizzle said...

The Fighting Mad Scientists are great.