Saturday, April 11, 2009

Sakura con 2009 - Friday highlights

Bald Lupin III
HG RAZOR making a phone call
Yomiko Readman from Read or Die!
Your average con attendee
Creepiest doll (sorry, action figure) I saw there. Her accessories are a bed and a bikini...
Awful tattoo.
Red XIII
Body pillows!
An all-too common sight.
Another common sight.
This guy selling his 'sexy' paintings was even creepier than that 'action figure'.
Lupin figs!
Random lady figs.
EXPENSIVE CELS.
Jumper? That guy from Left 4 Dead.
House as an anime character at someone's art desk...
I WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS
My cosplay
THEY DO NOTHING
Another average con attendee.
I don't know who these guys are, but they're amazing.
Zombie bro!
Rorshach... too many sugar cubes...
Bubblehead nurse just hanging out.
Who's the pink boots girl?
OH, MARIO!
Deliberating cheesecake at the Cheesecake factory.
This was my lunch, a chicken avocado club. WAY too ginormous. Thank you, Cheesecake Factory!

Tidus, Yuna, and Baby Tidus.
GIRU-

5 comments:

kurai_tenshi said...

LOLOLOLOLOL

David almost died seeing the caption "Red XIII" LMAO.

Now your text message makes so much sense.

mike said...

So you tried to find all the worst cosplay, right? ... Right?

stephanie said...

is that tattoo real? oh my god

ccker said...

thats way too funny, and yet sad, and yet halarious.. oh boy.
my personal favorite was the mario taking a picture of the peaches ahaha

Euthanasian said...

OMG The Red XIII made me cough up some blood.

Or some juice i just had.

That Readman was just as terrible.

Love the Girugamesh and Hard Gay though.